- Formula: C5H10O2
- MW: 102.13
- SMILES String: CC(C)(C)OC=O
- Synonyms: 1,1-dimethylethyl ester
- CAS Reg. 762-75-4
- PubChem Substance Entry
- National Toxicology Program
- UM-BBD reactions whose product is tert-Butyl formate
- UM-BBD reactions whose substrate is tert-Butyl formate
[Methyl tert-butyl ether] [BBD Main Menu]
Page Author(s): Carla Essenberg
August 14, 2006 Contact Us
This is the UM-BBD compound, compID# c0903.
It was generated on June 19, 2013 3:58:28 AM CDT.
© 2013, University of Minnesota.