- Formula: C6H10O
- MW: 98.14
- SMILES String: O=C1CCCCC1
- Synonyms: Anone; Cyclohexyl ketone; Hexanon; Hytrolo; Ketocyclohexane; Ketohexamethylene; Nadone; Oxocyclohexane; Pimelic ketone; Sextone
- CAS Reg. 108-94-1
- PubChem Substance Entry
- National Toxicology Program
- UM-BBD reactions whose product is Cyclohexanone
- UM-BBD reactions whose substrate is Cyclohexanone
[Cyclohexane] [Cyclohexylsulfamate] [BBD Main Menu]
Page Author(s): Jian Ma
August 14, 2006 Contact Us
This is the UM-BBD compound, compID# c0195.
It was generated on June 20, 2013 1:35:40 AM CDT.
© 2013, University of Minnesota.